What should be included in a house cleaning service?
Please see our cleaning checklist here.
How long does it take to clean a 3 bedroom house?
It depends on the square footage of a home. It can take up to 7 hours with 1 cleaner or 3 to 5 hours with 2 cleaners.
How long does it take to deep clean a house?
It depends on the size of the house. It can take up to 5 hours with 2 cleaners or 5 to 7 hours with 1 cleaner.
Are you pet friendly?
We are pet friendly company who loves animals, big or small. We can comfortably clean around your pets. We are happy to recommend pet friendly products that are non-toxic, which will not effect the health of your pet. Let us know your pet's name, we may chill and chat with them :).
Do I need to supply my own vacuum or cleaning supplies?
Due to COVID-19, we implemented new protocols to prevent cross contamination within households. We require households to supply their own vacuum, brooms and mops. Our cleaners will use your household cleaning supplies. In special circumstances, we may be able to assist with equipment supplies. If you do not have cleaning supplies readily available, we can purchase supplies on your behalf to be invoiced and/or provide you with a list of supplies that we highly recommend to keep in your home.
Is there anything you do not clean?
- For safety reasons, Beyond Clean Maids has a 20 lb. weight limit, which means, we can only move smaller furniture items to clean under. If you require any heavier furniture or appliances cleaned under, we will need you to move them, and we'll be happy to clean under upon your request. Our staff are also limited to a 2 ft. or shorter steep stool. In most cases, the tops of kitchen cupboards and some lighting fixtures are outside of our reach.
- For highly-cluttered areas, including areas used for storage, we will try our best to clean around it. Beyond Clean Maids also provides customized cleaning service. So, if you require any items that need to be removed in order to clean under and behind, simply let us know, and if they are within the boundaries of our weight and height limit, we're happy to help!
- We do not clean litter boxes, pet messes, bird guano, blood, feces, urine, overflowed toilets, and body fluids.
- In homes with mold, we are able to clean in rooms that are affected by small amounts of mold. Additional service charge starts at $40 based on the mold surface condition. We aren't able to clean homes with heavy mold infestations.
- In homes with fireplaces, the soot/ash will damage our equipment. If you require our staff to sweep out the soot/ash from your fireplace, please provide us a broom and dust pan, we're happy to help!
- We do not provide carpet cleaning services.
- We do not clean the inside of light fixtures, unreachable light fixtures, window screens or cloth blinds. Unless you have requested, our cleaning do not include the inside of your dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, washing of dishes, or cleaning your hood fan.
How will I let the cleaning crew in my house?
For residences where you or your tenants are not at home, you can leave us instructions on locating your house keys. Or, for re-occurring cleans, you can provide us a spare set of keys to keep. Garage door opener or a code can also be used. Your trust and security are our top priority, therefore, we handle your key information with great discretion. For any key handing, we will return your keys after discontinued cleaning service.
If we cannot access your home or the key is nowhere to be found, a fee of fifty percent (50%) of the bill due for the service, that would've been performed, will be applied.
How do I pay for my cleaning services?
We accept MasterCard, VISA and Interac e-Transfer. We apply the payment after the cleaning service is completed.